MONDAY
Into to News Writing and Reporting 9:35-10:50
Social Psychology 12:45-2
TUESDAY
Honors Science 9-10:50
Honors UW20 Writing 12:45-2
Intro to Political Communication 2:20-3:35
WEDNESDAY
Into to News Writing and Reporting 9:35-10:50
Social Psychology 12:45-2
THURSDAY
Honors Science 9-10:50
Honors UW20 Writing 12:45-2
Intro to Political Communication 2:20-3:35
FRIDAY
UW20 Discussion (rarely have this though) 12:45-1:35
It's a pretty good schedule, I don't have any 8ams which is wonderful. Hopefully on Fridays I can work a lot to make up for not doing work study this semester, since I know I will rarely actually have discussion that day (this semester I technically have a Friday class that has been held twice so far for UW20).
Anyways, yesterday Anna's mom came to visit! She was in DC visiting family and doing volunteer stuff this week so she stopped by my dorm and took me out to lunch. I'm so happy that I got to see her and hear how everything is going with her and their family. Last night me, Becca, Maddie, and Leah were bored so we took this rolling chair that we have and tried racing on it in the hallway. It was fun and we even got Maddie to do it blindfolded. Unfortunately I took quite the spill while running with it then trying to hop on on my stomach. I didn't really get hurt other than some minor rug burns but it was pretty funny. Then me and Leah were bored again so at 11 we walked to the Washington monument and hung out there but it was really windy so we didn't stay too long.
Today I went out to lunch with Stef and our friend Abby and then we went to Safeway for grocery shopping. Not too exciting. Then I came back and napped until 4, then skyped (webcam chatted on the computer) with Erin for like 45 minutes. Now I'm doing homework and working on this project that I should have been working all week but slacked off on. Ughh. I don't even think I'm going out tonight I'm not in the mood at all. Seriously this whole week I've been watching Disney movies on Youtube (The Lion King, Aladdin: Return of Jafar, Mulan, etc.) and sleeping. I don't have any concrete homework it's just long-term stuff and readings which I hate working on when they're not due the next day. Ok now I'm gonna go actually do stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment