This morning I woke up at 10 because I don't have class until 12:45. I watched TV, went to lunch with Leah, then had Criminal Justice and my UW20. After that I came back to my dorm and didn't do much. I had dinner with Leah, Becca, and Colin, then I came back again and I've been working on Science research for a project thing due on Tuesday on and off since then. It's been raining and cold all day it was so nasty out.
I probably should be doing more work since I have a Science quiz and midterm due Monday, this research due tuesday, and a Sociology exam on Wednesday. Plus Madilyn is coming on Friday and Maddie and her friend are coming Saturday so I won't have much time to do it then. However, I enjoy procrastinating. It will all get done eventually.
Anyways, so I'm taking an informal poll. I want to study abroad in Sydney my Junior year spring semester. But should I also do a Fall Semester in London? Thoughts/Comments/Emails are greatly appreciated!
I'm really hungry right now. I'm trying to resist the urge to eat a bagel and thus start a bad cycle that would make me gain the Freshman 15. But it's really hard. I'll probably just go to sleep.
If I were you I would definitely go abroad a sememster. When else in life would you have such an opportunity?
ReplyDelete