Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Wednesday I went to my volunteering job in Northeast, then I came back and studied all night for Criminal Justice. Thursday I took my exam and it wasn't too bad, I think I got a B+ or higher. I got my research paper back in UW20 and I got an A-! Yayyy. Thursday night I went to a pirate party that wasn't very fun but I got to dress like a pirate. Yesterday I took 2 naps, and I caught up on all of my TV shows that I've missed. Then I got dressed up for Friday night. Leah and I were "hot moms" and we went out with our friends. It wasn't that much fun though. Hopefully actual Halloween night will be fun. I'm in the library right now I'm supposed to be doing homework but I thought I'd update this. Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment