Me and Leah with our House Proctor Geoff. We were all wearing black peacoats! (Thursday)
Me and Leah in front of the Washington Monument. The guy taking this picture tried to be all professional and get good "angles" and lighting it was hilarious.

When I fell off the chair in the hallway....so embarrassing that it was captured on film.

On Halloween with my friends Maddie and Colin. They dressed up as "Sims" which are these computer game characters that have green diamonds above their heads. Very creative costumes. So here we are all "interacting" with each other like Sims do.

On Halloween-Leah dressed up as our friend Colin (yes that's his shirt and glasses), Becca was a tourist and I was a cowgirl.
Friday before Halloween- me and Leah as moms and Colin and Becca as Waldos from "Where's Waldo."

Me and Leah as hot moms.
Me, Krista, and Stef as pirates on the Thursday before Halloween (PS I was wearing bike shorts under my outfit so it wasn't really that short).
Fun photos! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete