Songs I like: Written All Over My Face, and Let It Rain by Kris Allen (links at the bottom of the page)
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Friday night I stayed in and didn't do anything. Saturday I went out to lunch with Colleen at Cosi (really good sandwich shop) near the Metro Center Stop. Then I came back, took a nap, did some homework, then went out although it wasn't really that fun. Sunday I woke up at 2 and did more homework and whatnot. Monday night I watched "Legally Blonde" with Leah, Stef, and Krista and last night we watched "Match Point." Last night I had dinner with Leah and Irene. Tonight I went to this thing called Freshman Feast where they serve you a ridiculous amount of food for really cheap at J-Street (our cafeteria) with my friend Irene and Krista and Abby. We're probably all gonna watch another movie tonight just because none of us has a lot of work to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment