Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. On the 13th Madilyn came to visit and we went with my other friend Maddie from school to see the band Maroon 5 perform at GW in our basketball arena. They were SOO good and we were really close, like 3 rows of standing people away from them. So she slept over, and then on Saturday night my friend Maddie from Severna Park and her friend came to visit for the night but they didn't sleep over. I don't think a lot happened last week. I got a 94% on my second Sociology exam so I'm going into the third and final exam with an A- average, plus I just turned in a bunch of extra credit so I should be good. I do have a lot of upcoming work though-- a 12 page paper for my Uw20, the third Sociology exam, and a final Science poster presentation are all on the 7th. Then the 14th or 15th I have a Journalism final to turn in and a final Criminal Justice exam. But then I come home for Christmas break!

Anyways, last Friday I went to a Youth Summit for my YMCA volunteering program, so I just helped with making sure it ran smoothly. Then that night I had a delicious dinner with people from my UW20 class and my professor through this Honors Program thing where the professors take us to dinner and they went to the Newseum before but I couldn't go to that part because of homework and I went last month. So dinner was delicious. And then that night I wasn't doing anything and Colleen wasn't either so she came over and me, her, Becca, Colin, and Leah watched the movie "Waitress"(it's really good go see it) and she slept over. The next day/night I didn't do much either besides homework.

So my Dad picked me up on Tuesday at 4 from school and I got back around 6 and just hung out with the family. On Wednesday I went out to breakfast with Madilyn, then went to go see "New Moon" with Emily. It's this movie about Vampires and Werewolves and the boys they picked to play the vampire and werewolf are super amazing looking so I loved the movie. Then I went out to dinner with my friend Joanna and then that night Colleen came over. On Thursday I went to Philly with my parents and Emily and it was a cool city, we did shopping and all of that both days. For Thanksgiving dinner we went to a seafood restaurant that was really good, I had shrimp and crabcakes and mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie it was heavenly. So we got back around 2 on Friday and then I hung out with Jarrett for a couple of hours. That night I just stayed in and did homework (I know, homework over a break how terrible I was not excited). Today I got a facial with my mom at a salon oh my god it was so relaxing it felt so good. Then I came back and hung out with Madilyn for a couple of hours. Now I'm doing homework and tonight I'm going out for sushi with Maddie, Elise, Tommy, and Pat so I'm excited to see all of them.



So, the question I'm asking everyone right now is: who do you think the entertainer of the decade (2000-2009) is? I say Britney Spears, but I've also heard Beyonce and Justin Timberlake. I read some magazine article about this so I'm curious to hear what everyone thinks.

1 comment:

  1. A seafood restaurant for Thanksgiving? I love it! We had a traditional feast at home... read my blog for details!

    Entertainer of the decade...hmmmm... I'm going with Beyonce.

    ReplyDelete