Oh and this week I got a 98% on my first Science test and A- on my writing paper! Yayyy
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Wednesday was very busy! I had a nice lunch with Aunt Jill after class and we got Bertucci's and it was delicious and after that she came back and met my roommates and saw my dorm. That night I went to see Walter Mondale speak in the SMPA building. We watched an hour long documentary about his life and then he was interviewed on stage. I wanted to meet him after but the line was really long so I didn't get a chance to talk to him. On Thursday I got dinner with my friend from one of my honors classes and then we went to this Extra Credit sociology thing where we had to watch a video about Jackie Robinson and listen to a guest lecture about him. My sociology teacher loves Jackie Robinson so for extra credit we have to go to 3 of these lectures about him. Ugh. They're really boring but if you go to all 3 and write a 5 page paper about it you get a full letter grade up (like B+ to an A+) so it's definitely worth it. On Friday morning I stood in line for an hour to get Maroon 5 concert tickets because they're coming to our school in November and I'm going with Madilyn to see them. Then I went to Mana and Pa's house to pick up some clothes that my parents dropped off there for me a couple weeks ago so it was nice to see them. Then that night I went out with a group of friends which was fun. Saturday I went with a couple friends to the National Book Festival on the Mall but it was raining and there were tons of crowds so we didn't really do anything there, we left after like half an hour. Then I slept and did a bit of homework. Last night I watched "Juno" and "Knocked Up" with a lot of kids on my floor it was really fun. I woke up this morning at 12:45 ahh so late. Then I went with Leah to get Starbucks, did laundry, worked on some homework, and just ate cake because Geoff (our RA) made it for our floormate's birthday. Now I'm doing more homework of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment