Monday, September 28, 2009
Today I woke up really sick! I had a sore throat yesterday but last night I could barely sleep and I woke up all sickly, like chills, mild fever, etc. I still went to classes though because I have a Journalism midterm on Wednesday and a Criminal Justice exam on thursday that counts for 1/3 of my grade. I also had a meeting today with my UW20 teacher to better understand the assignment for a paper due next month and he answered questions about the class, etc. After that I went home at 3 and napped until 6:30. I woke up, went to J Street (cafeteria) with Colin and I got Chik-fil-a for the first time this school year. Oh my god it was so good. Then I came back to my dorm and I've been working on homework pretty much since I got back. I'm sad because Michael Moore is coming tomorrow to speak and I can't see him because I have class grrr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment