Yesterday I woke up early to read for Criminal Justice, then I ate lunch in the cafeteria with Leah, then I had class from 12:45-3:35. After class I came back, took a nap for an hour, then I went to Chiptole (it's like a Subway but for Mexican food) with Stef and some other girls. It was delicious but really filling. Then I came back and hung out with Leah, Stef, and Colin who lives across the hall from us (I call him our 5th roommate because he's always in our room). So anyways that was all fun. We also hung out with our House Proctor who is really cool. He has an oven in his room so he made cookies and we ate those so that was exciting.
Today my only class got cancelled so all I had to do was get up at 9 to go to an Honors Advising session. They had so much food there so I got pastries for later, it's great. Now I'm catching up on all my reading and homework.
cute picture! see you tomorrow.
ReplyDeletelove,
Momster
Wow, you sound popular!
ReplyDelete