skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lauren's Blog
Friday, September 4, 2009
Me, Leah, and Stef (I had just gotten back from the gym, hence my sweaty face/ugly outfit)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(9)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(36)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(7)
▼
September
(10)
Today I woke up really sick! I had a sore throat y...
Wednesday was very busy! I had a nice lunch with A...
With my friend Abby in my dormDavid Plouffe speaking
Hello everyone! Sorry that I haven't written in a ...
Stef, Colin, Leah, Me, Jerome, and Abby (all live ...
So I did a lot of stuff this week, as always. coll...
Saturday my parents came to bring me my new cell p...
Me, Leah, and Stef (I had just gotten back from th...
Wednesday I have the same schedule as Monday so I ...
Monday was my first day of classes. I woke up at 7...
►
August
(10)
About Me
Lauren
I love writing about pop culture, celebrities, TV (especially reality shows), music, and life in general.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment