skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lauren's Blog
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Maddie, Maddie, Becca, Colin, and Me at the rally by the Capital
Me and Maddie before the march
Leah and Jarrett at Crepeaway
Me and Jarrett at Crepeaway
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(9)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(36)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(8)
▼
October
(7)
Happy Halloween!
So yesterday after lunch and class I went to the l...
Hi everyone sorry I haven't written in so long. So...
i got an A on my journalism midterm and criminal j...
Maddie, Maddie, Becca, Colin, and Me at the rally ...
Monday I had to do my 4 year plan with my honors p...
So Wednesday I had my journalism midterm and I roc...
►
September
(10)
►
August
(10)
About Me
Lauren
I love writing about pop culture, celebrities, TV (especially reality shows), music, and life in general.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment