Tuesday, October 27, 2009
So yesterday after lunch and class I went to the library from 3:30-6 to study for my Criminal Justice exam that's on Thursday. I still have like 50 pages left to read so I'm not too excited for that. Then I went out to get thai food with my friends Irene, Kristin and Dean. It was delicious and I ate half in the restaurant and then of course I ate the rest when I got back to my dorm. then I came back and I was supposed to do more reading but I just ended up going on the computer and talking to Stef and not doing work. Bleh. I just got back from my Science lab so I'm gonna catch up on reading for my UW20 (writing class) and go get lunch with leah at some point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment