Sunday, August 23, 2009
Special Post
Hello everyone! This isn't a usual update on my life but a special post. Some of you may know this but in December 2007 a girl from my high school that I worked with committed suicide. She was an amazing person and extremely well-liked at my school so obviously it was a huge tragedy for my school and community. Anyways, it was her birthday a couple of days ago and I was thinking about her and how suicide has really had a negative impact on my school (I think 5 or 6 kids in the last three years that went to my school killed themselves). So I was thinking that it would be a nice gesture for everyone reading this to just take some time from their day to tell somebody how much they love and appreciate them. Small acts of kindness really do make a difference for people! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Suicide: A permanent solution to a temporary problem.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about your friend. She sounds like a great person, and greatly missed.