Yesterday I babysat from 10-2 for my neighbors. It was easy, the kids were really sweet and we got to watch "iCarly" which is always a plus. I didn't do much after that either (everyone's gone, so I don't have anyone to hang out with!). I did get around to making a photo collage for my dorm room with pictures of my friends and family. Oh and my posters that I ordered came, that made me happy.
This morning I went to Wal-Mart with Dad and Madilyn to get extra dorm stuff, school supplies, etc. It was exciting because we never go to Wal-Mart and it is the best place to see all types of dysfunctional families. It's great. We went back to my house and watched some TV and then I took a nap, went over to Madilyn's a little bit more, and then I went to go babysit. I got to watch more iCarly there too. I love babysitting kids that have the same taste in television shows as I do.
Sorry I don't have more to write but my life hasn't been too exciting lately. I'm just hanging out with people who are still here and getting stuff for college. Oh, I'm actually making some good progress on "Hot Flat & Crowded", I read a lot tonight while I was babysitting. It actually is getting a lot more interesting, I kind of like it. As for music, right now I'm just waiting for the new Colbie Caillat cd to come out on Tuesday! I'm so excited she's one of my favorite singers, she plays beachy chill music that I like.
No comments:
Post a Comment