
I visited Arlington National Cemetery for the first time on Sunday with my friend to do research for a paper for my Political Communication class.
Me and Dad at the Botanical Gardens after the Kite Festival.
The Kite Festival last Saturday on the Mall--tons of people flying kites. And it was really windy that day so it was perfect for that.
Colleen, Maddie, and me at the Ben Folds concert in DC. He's a great singer who also plays the piano. But we had to leave early because I fainted :(
Emily and I on a rooftop restaurant our family went to over Spring Break.
My friends surprised me with a very delicious cake that they made!
With Leah and Becca
I went out to a thai restaurant for my 19th birthday with 8 of my friends. This is with my friend Krista.
We went down to the Georgetown waterfront that afternoon and took pictures there.
Mom came to visit the weekend before my birthday and brought me a giant cupcake cake!

Leah and I were trying to find her a sari one night, so I decided to make one out of scarves. Obviously it didn't look very authentic.
Me and Maddie one night before going to an 80's themed party-I cut up some old shirt and drew on it and used the scraps for my scrunchie!
We all had a couple of snowball fights, and here Becca was pretending to attack me with her "sled."
We all sledded down 23rd street. You can see the Lincoln Memorial in the distance.
We tried to make sleds out of random objects- i used the lid to one of my storage bins. It didn't go so well--I moved like 2 inches down the hill we were sledding on.
Snowball fight outside my dorm

Me and Leah in front of our statue during the Snowpocalypse
I'm sure you've all heard about Snowpocalypse (or SNOW MY GOD, Snowmaggeden, and eventually, snow-ver it). The first week of February we were hit with a blizzard, and then just when they were cleaning up from that one we had another one. i think we got around 2 feet. i was out of class for 11 days (counting weekends) so I was ready to go back to class once the snow stopped.
So......I haven't updated in a while! Rather than writing 50 pages on what's happened between January and now I'll just do a little photo montage.
No comments:
Post a Comment