I found out my housing and I was randomly assigned to live with someone that I'm actually already friends with, plus her friend. And I'm in the dorm I wanted and some of my friends are in the same building on different floors so I'm really excited for that!
Today I registered for my classes for the fall and here are my classes I'm taking:
For my Political Communication major:
Research Methods
Public Opinion
Honors Classes:
Women in the United States
And an arts class where you go see plays at different DC theaters and write papers on them
and for my Foreign Cultures requirement I'm taking Buddhism, which should be interesting considering I wanted to be Buddhist in 6th grade.
And I don't have Friday classes for the 3rd semester in a row (well technically I did have them this semester and last semester but we rarely meet for discussions). Woo hoo!!
I had midterms the week before and after Spring Break, but I only had a test for Psych (I got a 98% on it yay!) and News Writing. I had an article for Science class, a paper for Honors Writing (I got an A- but I can do a rewrite on it for an A), and essays for Intro to Political Communications.
I also had a job interview for a position on campus this summer. I hope it went well but we'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment