Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Today I went to Science which got out early, and my UW20 class was cancelled, which meant I got to nap during the time I would have been in that class. I went to the library around 3:30 until 5:15 with Leah, and then we went with Stef to get dinner (I got Chinese food sooo good). Then after that I came back to the room around 6:30 and worked on a paper due for Journalism tomorrow until 11:30. Now I have science problems that are due tomorrow which should take some more time. So yeah, today wasn't really that much fun unfortunately. Stef is watching High School Musical 3, I am very jealous. I want to go watch but I have to do these problems. Sigh. If only college was as easy as high school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment